Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Super Bowl Starters!!

 First off, I have to write a "did you know" before we talk about the food for the party!  Sorry, bare with me,  after all this is all about the Super Bowl!!   Did you know that the Steelers already have won six Super Bowl Rings, more than any other franchise!  Don't worry Packers fan's, I got one for you too!  Did you know that the Packers are favored by three points over the Steelers in Super Bowl XLV?  Yep, tis true!!  So all you Cheese Heads and Terrible Towel owners, get ready for a great game on February the sixth!!

Start your party planning now and order your Homemade Gourmet Products today so they arrive on time!

We all know while having a good supply of Beer, Cocktails and Soda on hand is a must... the food is always the talk of the party!!  I would like to share some Homemade Gourmet Products with you.  These dips and salsa make up quickly with so few ingredients to worry about!  Homemade Gourmet does all the chopping of the herbs and spices for you!  All the dips below come in packs of two.

The Black Bean Salsa Mix is wonderful served with shrimp or tortilla chips.  I usually serve it in a metal bucket with the shrimp hanging from the edge of the bucket.  Fun, and sooo good!!


I like to make my dips a day ahead of the party so I'm not so busy on the party day!  I have found by doing so the flavor of the Salsa is so much better!  

Below is the Jalapeno Bacon Chedder Dip.  Another one of my favorites, and is so good served with Corn Chips, Crackers, or cut up Bagels!


Below is another amazing treat for your guests!  our Amaretto Cheesecake Mix, makes a wonderful Cheesecake Ball, comes with the recipe to make the dish below.  This particular mix makes a really smooth and creamy cheesecake with the just right hint of sweet almonds.  Your guests will be asking for this recipe for sure!  Serve the Cheesecake Ball with Graham Cracker sticks or cookies.  Promise, you'll love this one!!


This is a favorite!  Mock Spinach Wraps, so easy to make and your guests will love them!  To make the Mock Spinach Wraps you will need to order the Homemade Gourmet Mock Spinach Dip mix from my catalog above on the right had side of this Blog.  


Ingredients:
1 Homemade Gourmet Mock Spiniach Dip Mix, prepared
1 8-count Package of Large Flour Tortillas
Deli Meat of your choice
Cheese of your choice (optional)

Directions:
1.  Spread 2 tablespoons dip on flour tortilla.  Place deli meat on top of dip.  Roll the tortilla.
2.  Cut the roll into smaller sections and place on tray for an awesome appetizer.  
Serves 16

TIP:
Add a few fresh veggies and don't cut the rolls for a delicious lunch or snack!

If you look at some of my older posts you'll find my Chili and Beer Bread illustrations.  So delicious and so easy to prepare, makes a great dinner to serve to your hungry Super Bowl Party Guests!   I hope you enjoy my ideas so far... stay tuned, there will be more!!  We still have 11 days of planning for this party!!
I will be posting more party ideas as well as more trivia facts and food!!  Thanks so much for checkin out my blog!  
Remember, if you'd like to order Homemade Gourmet products, please just go to the top of my blog and on the right hand side you'll see the link to order from my Homemade Gourmet Catalog.  You simply sign in as a customer,  click on shop, and buy the products that you wish to have.  If you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at Lisaaschultz@yahoo.com or give me a call at 
209 559-3085.  

2 comments:

  1. WOW--so professional, Lisa! And those photos--SOOO making me hungry! Good job, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslie.... so you wanna come over for Super Bowl?? : ) I wish... Just a hop skip and a jump across the Country!! : )

    ReplyDelete