Friday, January 7, 2011

Join me for a cup of coffee and check out my very first BLOG!!

Please pull up a chair, get yourself a cup of coffee and join me as we start off our Friday!

I have been inspired by my friend Leslie to start my own Blog about cooking and family life!  After all, that is what my world is all about!  I am fortunate enough to be a "stay at home" mom!  With one child still in High School, she keeps me busy running from here to there and going to sporting events during weeknights and weekends with her traveling league!  I have always felt that "family dinners" was an important part of raising children and we have successfully been able to pull that off, even with after school activities.  When I was introduced to Homemade Gourmet, I was intrigued by there vow to bring families back to the dinner table by providing quality, affordable, easy to prepare meals!  When running around as much as I do, I needed easy, healthy meals that the family still enjoyed!  I wanted to find a way to share Homemade Gourmet with people and after watching my friend Leslie with her Blog success, I thought i'd give it a try!  My intentions with this blog, is to share with you easy to prepare meals and share our mixes with you and hope that you in return will share recipes that you have created with our seasonings and mixes as well!

Homemade Gourmet offers three easy ways to order!
1.  Contact me at 209 536-1605 to place a "local" order and I'll deliver
2.  Visit me on line at www.homemadegourmet.com/Lisa and join for free as a customer, order anytime and have it delivered to your home.
3.  Phone customer support at 1-888-477-2848 and give them my rep number 861693 when placing your order.

Homemade Gourmet offers everything from spices, appetizers, dips, beverage mixes to breads, deserts, and dinner mixes as well!  With this Blog I will share recipes using all of Homemade Gourmet products and share some time saving techniques as well!

Thank you for taking time out of your morning to join me!  If you would like to go and check out my on line catalog, please visit www.homemadegourmet.com/lisa   Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment