Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kyle's Favorite: Creamy Italian Casserole


This dish is one of Kyle's favorites!  It's a velvety blend of herbs and spices that creates a creamy, great tasting classic casserole.  You may substitute  ground beef and cheddar for another delicious option.  You may also substitute sausage in place of  chicken as well!  All that is added to this recipe is water, shredded mozzarella cheese, milk, and chicken.  It easily serves six and is so easy and quick to prepare!!  (Kyle can do it!!)  You can find this mix in our catalog, the product number is 02.0003


Cut up your chicken, grate your cheese and simply mix all ingredients together and pour into a 9x13 casserole dish and place in oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees.  Cook for one hour.


I served this with steamed broccoli, seasoned with my HG favorite, Garlic Lemon Seasoning and a little fresh grated parmesan cheese.  


buona petit!!!!

All of our seasonings come with recipes as well!  I use the Garlic Lemon on everything!  A few of my favorites to use it on are:

Red potato's cooked in garlic and olive oil
Sprinkled over a green salad
Canned Corn sauteed in olive oil, garlic and add a little feta cheese
Green beans sauteed in Olive oil and Garlic
Sprinkle over Chicken, Fish or Pork and bake!

It's just one of my favorites!!  I always have this particular seasoning on hand.  You can find the Garlic Lemon Seasoning in our catalog.  The product number is 03.9003  

If you chose to try Garlic Lemon Seasoning, or any other seasoning or mix from HG, and come up with your own recipe, please let me know and I'd love to share it with my readers!!  

Thanks for stopping by today to see what is new on the Menu!!
I have many more EASY recipes and mixes coming your way!  Keep checking back frequently!


1 comment: