Sunday, January 16, 2011

Garlic Pesto Pasta for Dinner tonight! Delizioso!!!

Tonight I wanted something simple and quick to cook.   I just wanted a "No Fuss" dinner, so I could enjoy the evening with the family.   Looked in the Pantry and found my Homemade Gourmet Garlic Pesto Pasta Mix.... Perfect!!  I love having HG on hand on evenings that I just want to make a meal quick, but still tastes like it took hours to prepare!

This mix includes pasta and pecans.   All you need is Olive Oil, and Shredded Parmesan Cheese.  I chose to add Chicken to make it the main dish.  You may also add, tomatoes and ripe black olives if you so choose.


I add in HG Garlic Basil Seasoning when I stir fry my Chicken in a little Olive Oil.  I LOVE garlic and use it in just about everything I cook!  


Boil and Drain your Pasta


Mix your Olive Oil with provided Seasonings and Pecans


Add Chicken and Olive Oil Mix to the Pasta, and stir!



 Call the family to dinner and enjoy!!
It's as easy as that!!


3 comments:

  1. YUMMM--that looks SOOO delicious, Lisa! Love your photos, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious Lis! Is the sauce pesto-like? And I agree with Leslie, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sauce is Olive oil, herbs and pecans. Very yummy!!! And thank you. Scott, you need to check out Leslies blog... you would love her recipes. She writes a column for a upstate NY paper. Check it out... you'll find her blog if you click on "view my complete profile" Thanks buddy!!

    ReplyDelete