Monday, May 9, 2011

Swirly Sweet Cinnamon Bread

Product # 01.5102

 Bakers Delight!!

Swirly Sweet Cinnamon Bread Mix sales for $7.00.  It includes a glaze mix, that adds a sinful sweetness to this already sweet bread!  The cinnamon flavor melts in your mouth, each bite dripping with a heavenly glaze.  Your guests will wonder what bakery you bought this from!  All you add is butter, egg and milk.  The mix makes one loaf.

Don't forget to sign up as a follower of my blog and also sign up at my website as a customer to be entered twice into my monthly drawings!!  It does not cost you a penny to sign up, and you might receive free products each month!  Also, if you order and try a product and invent your own recipe, please share your photos and recipe with me so I can share them on my blog, and i'll have a gift for you for doing so!  


Try the Easy Flex Silicone Loaf pan offered at $5.95 offered by Amazon.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment