Monday, April 18, 2011

Sesame Ginger Chicken over Rice


SESAME GINGER CHICKEN & GARLIC LEMON GREEN BEANS


Simple and quick dinner to prepare and everyone loved it!!  It was one of those evenings when everyone was running different directions.  So I quickly boiled and cut up some chicken, tossed it into a frying pan with splash of olive oil and garlic, sauteed it until golden brown.  Then I added a bottle of Homemade Gourmet Sesame Ginger Dressing, simmered it while I prepared the rice and green beans.  The Garlic Lemon green beans are soooo easy!  I have put this one on my blog before, but i'll refresh you.  I open up a can of green beans, add to a frying pan with olive oil and garlic.  Sprinkle desired amount of Homemade Gourmets Garlic Lemon Seasoning, cook until hot.  Love these green beans!  Dinner was ready in thirty minutes!

Sesame Ginger Dressing # 15.3002 
     Ready to use, mouth watering as a salad dressing, a marinade or dipping sauce.  Also perfect in stir fry!  11.5 oz bottle $9.00

Garlic Lemon Seasoning Mix #03.9003 double pack $8.50
Garlic Lemon Seasoning Pantry Staple #17.9003 (large size) $20.00
     The light and refreshing flavor of lemon with a hint of garlic!  Outstanding flavor!!

To order, go to the top right of this page and click on To Order Homemade Gourmet!  As always, if you come up with your own recipe for any of my products, please share the recipe so I can post it on my Blog!  It might just earn you some free product!!  You never know what will show up in your mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment