Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HOMEMADE GOURMET BOGO SALE!!

BOGO SALE!!!
Ends at Midnight tonight!!

Don't miss out on my BOGO, buy one get one Sale today.  Offered only today to celebrate "NATIONAL EAT WHAT YOU WANT DAY!!"  From NOW until MIDNIGHT tonight you can email an order to blkn@mlode.com or call me at 209 536-1605.  I will match your order.  Hurry offer expires at Midnight.

Go online and check out my catalog, (to the right of this page you'll, just click on my website, then click on "buy products" to view products) then give me a call or email me your order.  I will place your order and have it at your door in approx. two weeks.

NOTE:  Jarred products, seasoning shakers are excluded from this offer.  However, all other food products, including "Collections" are part of this amazing sale!  A $7.00 Shipping charge will be added to your order.   

Don't pass this special up!!  Time is running out quick!!  You have until midnight tonight to place your order with me!!

209 536-1605
blkn@mlode.com
www.homemadegourmet.com/lisa

Please, when placing your order via email,  give me name, product number and price of item you are ordering.  Also include your mailing address.  I will email you back with final cost and you can confirm the order before I place the order tomorrow.  I'll send you a bill with a self addressed stamped envelope for payment.  Thank you and have fun shopping!  Great way to stock up on your summer treats, meals and spices!!



1 comment: