Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pecan Crusted Talapia with our Brew House Malt Mustard

Hi all!!  I have been neglecting my blog lately as the weather was crazy as it was for you as well, and now that we have sunshine and the snow is melting I have been busy outside!  Cleaning up the mess that winter brings and enjoying the sunshine that we so lacked for weeks!!  Nicole has been on Spring Break and have been busy with her as well!  
Taking advantage of this moment to introduce you to this wonderful recipe that I know you'll enjoy!  Let me know if you give it a try, or vary the recipe at all... I would love to share your ideas on my blog as well!!  If you are not a follower of mine yet, sign up and get in on my monthly give aways!!  
Enjoy the sunshine everyone!!  And thank you for checking out my Blog!!





Such a wonderful and easy recipe!!  Our Brew House Malt Mustard adds so much flare to this recipe!  You  have to try it!!  Below are the ingrediants you'll need to make this great recipe happen!!






Melt 1/2 cup of butter



Add Two Table Spoons of Homemade Gourmet's Brew House Malt Mustard




Baste your seasoned Talapia, don't be shy, load it on!!




Finally Chop your pecans about a 3/4 cup



Mix Pecans with 1/4 of bread crumbs



Add Two Teaspoons of Parsley



Sprinkle on your Talapia, again, don't be shy, cover both sides!



 Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes at 450 degrees




I place my fish on a bed of fresh spinach and garnish with a lemon slice, serve with fresh vegie and salad... perfect healthy dinner!!
I love my asparagus steamed and served with some HG Garlic Lemon Seasoning, with a little mayo to dip it in.  

To order HG's Brew House Malt Mustard and our Lemon Garlic Seasoning go to my HG catalog to the right of this page.  Click and order and have it delivered to your doorstep!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW that looks delicous! Can you use other kinds of fish with this, as well? I don't think I can find Tilapia here in the sticks! Your photos are gorgeous and appetizing, as well....great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can use any kind of fish. My mom was thinking she could possibly try it with shrimp. Different.. can't wait to hear how that turns out. I forgot to add the honey in my recipe... you add honey with the butter and mustard! It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete