Friday, February 11, 2011

Cranberry Almond Pasta Salad

Last night I prepared Homemade Gourmet's Cranberry Almond Pasta Salad for dinner.  This dish can be a side dish, or a main meal.  I love to add chicken to it and make it our main dish and serve it with salad and Fresh vegetables.

This is a Fresh tasting blend of herbs and spices combined with dried cranberries for a sweet and zesty meal on it's own!  You add, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, almonds,  chicken or turkey (optional)
You can find this mix under Seasonings and Entrees in our online catalog.  #02.8000 $6.75

Easy Preparation, just take a look:

All you need:  HG Pasta Mix, Cider Vinegar, Mayo, almonds, chicken/Turkey (optional)

 Boil the Pasta

While Pasta boils, prepare your chicken or Turkey

 I like to cook chicken in olive oil with fresh garlic and then sprinkle with HG's Garlic Basil Seasoning
It's fabulous!! 

While Pasta and Chicken are cooking, prepare your HG cream sauce.  Just add Mix, with Apple Cider Vinegar and  Mayonnaise and mix together

Pour sauce over chicken

Add Pasta and mix... Chill for a few hours and serve!  I have served it warm before as well!  

Buon Appetito!!



2 comments:

  1. MMMMMMMM--that looks sooooo good, Lisa! Beautiful photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leslie! I'll bring some HG when I come to NY to see you!! Yep... I said when I come to NY to see you!! I get to come out this summer!! If you want me too! lol

    ReplyDelete